- February 21, 2017
- Address, telephone number and fax number of the union has changed due to office relocation.
- November 1, 2016
- We will participate in "Regional Banks - Food Selection 2016" held on 8(Tue) - 9(Wed) Nov. 2016.
- May 26, 2016
- We will participate in "Hong Kong Food Expo 2016 Japanese pavilion" held on 11(Thu) - 13(Sat) Aug. 2016.
- May 20, 2016
- We opened our website.
- Tasty by cooking, still delicious even in cold
Tsuyahime is evaluated appearance as “glossy”, “even-grained”, and flavor as “sweet”, “savory” at the taste sensory test by Japan Grain Inspection Association which is making Rice taste ranking.
- Keeping the highest rank special A for 22 years in a row since its release
Haenuki is one of the best taste rice in Japan, but surprisingly it’s hardly produced in other than Yamagata Prefecture. It is said that Haenuki grown in other areas hasn’t quality as high as it grows in Yamagata Prefecture, since it’s a variety which is developed to suit climate and natural features specific to Yamagata.